Friday, April 15, 2011

Husng Turbo crushing...other games not so much

I have been traveling a lot lately so it feels good to take some time off and get back to Atlanta.  I'm going to the Braves game tomorrow with some old friends so should be a good drunken time.  Unfortunately my last drunk experience ended in disaster.  I lost close to 50k drunk playing 2ks, 25 50, plo, superturbos while in Berlin.  I don't remember too much, but i definitely didn't feel too good when my account was drained by 50k the next day.  I looked at the hand histories and had played ADZ124 HU and some other great cash players.  Not the best idea.

Although this was a major setback, I've been grinding like crazy to make it up, and with rakeback I almost have.  I'm up close to 80k since I reset my sharkscope a few weeks ago...so I definitely have been running/playing well in normal turbos over my last 1k games.  It feels like a waste to spew some of this money back in games that aren't my  bread and butter, but what can you do besides learn and move on.

I'm pretty much giving up on my superturbo dream to one day be like primordial or r-quaresma, and just focusing on what i'm good at, which is stars and full tilt turbos.  I have 600k vpps this year and have made a substantial profit even with the set backs (5ks, Isildur, sts, drunk) so I am in no way disappointed about the year profit wise.

I am thinking about going to Sanremo and for sure going to Madrid.  I will update from one of these locations.

GL All!

1 comment:

  1. Moving to Canada... good choice. Will be easier to find your big mouth now.

    ReplyDelete