Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wsop- Moving to Canada

It's been a really long time since i've updated my blog.  I went out to the wsop for a month and a half but didnt have much success at all.  Started with a 2 outer in the 25k HU and ended with losing QQ to KQ in the main event.  Overall it was one of my worst downswings (even worse when its live) and now I am in the process of recovering from it.

On a brighter note, I will be moving to Canada very soon to continue playing online.  I haven't decided between toronto and montreal quite yet but will in the near future.  I am going to put a relatively small amount online and try to grind up at the 2-500s.  I have no doubt that i will be playing higher within the next couple months.

For those of you who have not signed up for Lock Poker, you should contact me right away.  The site is great for traffic up to the 500s, cashouts are quick, easy and secure unlike some other U.S sites and overall the software is by far the best out of all U.S operating sites.  If you have any questions, feel free to message me on my aim (detwings871) or send us an email at rakecrunch@gmail.com

I also have started tweeting, so you can follow me at Mandavia87.

Thanks for following,

Gl

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching you on stars and I'm impressed. Where/how do you develop your poker ability?

    ReplyDelete