Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011

2011 has treated me well so far.  Currently I am first on the Pokerstars leaderboard for heads up with 62k in total profits from HUsngs.  Unfortunately, I am down about 30k in cash games so its not as glamorous as it sounds.  Add another -6k from sports betting and PCA entries, and I'm hardly up on the year.  How did Arkansas blow that game so many times?  Last bet of the college football year will be on Auburn -2.5, so even though i hate to say it as a Bulldog fan, Go Tigers!

I will be heading to PCA tomorrow and am registered for the 10k main, 5k HU, 2k Battleship, 1k HU and will probably play some other events.  I want to go there to have fun and am bringing my family (a nice little vacation for them) not to be stuck inside in paradise playing poker all day.

Will be interesting to meet all the big internet names, will post updates from PCA.

HEATERRR

No comments:

Post a Comment