Monday, January 17, 2011

PCA

PCA was a ton of fun.  I met most of the other sicko HU regs and we had a blast.  I went 0-4 in events busting the 10k main, 5k HU 5k bounty shootout and 1k HU.  Luckily my trip was salvaged by "Scottybcash" when i had 20% of him in the bounty shootout.  He cashed for 73k, and lost on a sick suckout, but it definitely got me close to even on the trip.  I met so many regs, too many to name.  Pretty much everyone whos anyone was there with a few exceptions.  I cant wait until the wsop to see everyone again.

Online has been treating me well as of late.  Husngs have gone in my favor so far this year (with the exception of today) but I am still being carful because i know how sick downswings can be.  Currently first on the ss leaderboard only 18 days in which doesnt mean much, but i hope its a sign of good things to come and hope to maintain the winning streak

I was planning on going to biloxi after pca and then maybe borgata, but I might just take a break from live events and just stay in Atlanta.  I miss my freinds at home and I havent really "lived" there much in the past 6 months because of traveling.  I'm really gonna try to get into a routine of eating healthy, working out and getting back to a normal lifestyle.

My next stop will probably be EPT copenhagen at the end of February and then we will see what else comes up.

Gl All

1 comment: